July 28, 2020
It's officially hurricane season, and if you are looking for hassle free safe living our community has that to offer. Our Harborside Beach & Yacht Club community is built to with stand hurricanes plus you don't have to prep the outside--we do.
If your house is in the line of fire, you'll want to start safeguarding your property before it's too late. You should:
- Install a power surge protector in your electrical panel.
- Stock up on plywood to block windows before a storm.
- Invest in an air conditioning cover to protect it from flying debris.
- Clear your yard of loose items and furniture that could become dangerous in high winds.
- Inquire about hurricane or flood insurance.
- Trim trees and low-hanging branches.
You will also want to keep your gutters clean for the entire season. This will keep water from collecting around your home and flooding your propertyRead More